If this is your first time visiting Laura Vera Skin, please review the studio etiquette below. As we continue to navigate Covid-19, I continue to work diligently for our health and safety. Please understand, all precautions are taken for the welfare of everyone who walks through our door.
Please do not arrive if you are feeling ill, if you have been exposed to covid-19 within the last 10 days, or experiencing symptoms. Symptoms of Covid-19 include:
- Difficulty Breathing/shortness of breath
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Skin Rashes, lesions or skin changes
- Sudden loss of taste or smell
- Gastrointestinal upset
Only clients receiving a service or picking up products will have access to the studio. No guests allowed. Minors may be accompanied by one adult.
All clients must continue to wear a face mask (covering the nose and mouth) upon entering and leaving the studio. You may remove it for the actual service but the mask must be worn as you leave the room. I will also wear a face mask through the entire service.
These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and I will keep you informed every step of the way. <3
We value your time, as I know you value ours. If you cancel your appointment within 48 hours, or fail to arrive, 50% of the price of the service will be charged to the card on file. Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. I trust you understand the need to do so.
In order to reserve a place in our schedule, we require you agree to our last minute cancellation policy as follows:
1. Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or change your appointment.
2. If notice to change or cancel your session is provided less than 48 hours before your appointment time, 50% of the price of your service will be charged to the card on file.
3. Please note our appointment confirmation and reminder emails are a courtesy.
4. If you are more than 20 minutes late to your appointment, it will be considered cancelled, which earns the appropriate fee. If you arrive and keep the session, please be aware your session will end on time.
5. Unexpected events can and do occur in one’s schedule. We understand that things like illness, work, emergencies, and delayed flights are out of your control. Please contact us directly for re-scheduling options.
PRODUCT REFUND POLICY & PROCEDURES
A product may be returned for a refund in the form of store credit for any reason on purchases at Laura Vera Skin up to 14 calendar days from date of confirmed delivery. There will be no exceptions to this timeline.
The store credit amount will be the equivalent of the price of the product less any applicable discount, taxes, or shipping. The store credit will not expire.
Thank you for your continued support during these challenging times. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps I take to keep you, and every client, safe in my practice.
Be kind. Be patient. Be love.
Gratuity is not accepted in this studio. But if you insist, your generous gesture will kindly be accepted by spcaLA, a non-profit organization dedicated to the prevention of the cruelty to animals.
To donate, please visit their website here. No amount is too small for the love the animals. <3