Hale & Hush Rare C Serum
Hale & Hush Rare C Serum is a Vitamin C serum for refining pore size and overall skin health without irritation.
Hale & Hush Rare C Serum features a highly bio-available form of vitamin C, which is brilliantly skilled reducing the appearance of pore size by 20% in 4 weeks as tested! Hale & Hush Rare C Serum is also great at strengthening collagen and brightening complexion as an added bonus.
Regular use of Rare C Serum promotes supremely radiant, strong, and youthful looking skin.
- Balances, evens, and brightens skin tone
- Reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of large pores
- Strengthens collagen and enhances collagen synthesis
Apply Rare C Serum to cleansed skin once or twice daily. Wear alone or under other creams or serums. Always apply sunscreen/SPF to provide a protective barrier.
- 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (L) 7-8%: Enhances collagen synthesis and skin elasticity and whitens skin by inhibiting tyrosinase. This form of C is highly stable, gentle and non-irritating, and reduces inflammation.
- Lysophosphatidic Acid: Derived from phosphatidylcholine, Lysophosphatidic Acid stimulates cell differentiation, improves keratinization and limits parakeratosis.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): As a chirally-correct form of Hyaluronic Acid, this humectant holds up to a 1,000 times its weight in water to provide maximum hydration and to help plump thirsty skin. Additional benefits are improved softness and elasticity while also retaining and boosting moisture levels which helps to soften fine lines and wrinkles.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Beta-Glucan (D), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate