Visits are by appointment only please.
New clients should start with the 'New Client Consultative Facial' or 'Advanced Skin Analysis'
Osmosis Facial Infusion
60 min, $165
The Facial Infusion is the first non acid peel developed to accelerate the cellular repair process. Unlike a traditional peel, FI encourages a healthy increase in cell turnover and collagen production by infusing the skin with immune boosters, antioxidants, pigment lighteners, calming, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients. Essentially nourishing the skin with everything needed to repair existing damage and maintain a healthy glowing skin for the long term.
This is not your traditional peel, It's a relaxing and comfortable experience with NO downtime or damage to the skin.
This is true skin revision that feels like pure pampering.
Suitable and safe for every skin type, ethnicity and condition.
FI is a wonderful option used to boost the results of the Osmosis home protocols.
Purpose of Treatment:
Create substantial increases in fibroblast activity and collagen production without trauma
Thicken the Dermis (where aging occurs)
Reduction in overproduction of sebum resulting in normalized oil output
Reduce fine lines and improve skin tone and elasticity
Restore capillary flow and increasing nutrition in the skin
Increase firmness and elasticity
Normalize skin tone and heal red/inflamed spots on the skin
Things to know / how to prepare:
Discontinue topical retinol 7 days prior to Infusion
You are contraindicated if you have open wounds or experiencing a rash
Must be off Accutane 6 or more months
No waxing/sugaring services within 24 hours
Must have medical clearance from physician if pregnant. Not recommended in the first trimester
Resume 'actives' 48 hours following your FI
75 min, $185
Combines the benefits of the Facial Infusion with NanoChanneling.
NanoChanneling is a gentler version of collagen induction therapy, but with no pain or down-time. The mechanized tool creates nano-scale channels in the skin allowing increased skin penetration and improved permeation rate of active ingredients.
We value your time, as I know you value ours. If you cancel your appointment within 48 hours, or fail to arrive, 50% of the price of the service will be charged to the card on file. Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. I trust you understand the need to do so.
In order to reserve a place in our schedule, we require you agree to our last minute cancellation policy as follows:
1. Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or change your appointment.
2. If notice to change or cancel your session is provided less than 48 hours before your appointment time, 50% of the price of your service will be charged to the card on file.
3. Please note our appointment confirmation and reminder emails are a courtesy.
4. If you are more than 20 minutes late to your appointment, it will be considered cancelled, which earns the appropriate fee. If you arrive and keep the session, please be aware your session will end on time.
5. Unexpected events can and do occur in one’s schedule. We understand that things like illness, work, emergencies, and delayed flights are out of your control. Please contact us directly for re-scheduling options.